List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: Need help
From:       "Paul Chitescu" <Paul.Chitescu () IMC-Group ! org>
Date:       2004-11-17 12:08:50

And how it this question related to Konqueror/Embedded?

Do you have framebuffer support compuiled in your kernel?
Do you have /dev/fb0?
Do you happen to have devfs? In that case the 1st framebuffer is /dev/fb/0
and you need to create a symlink.

And, finally, drop the "Confidentiality Notice" - you're mailing to a damn
_list_ so you can expect everybody to be able to read your post.

Paul Chitescu