List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: how large is konq-e when crosscompiled to ARM
From:       "Paul Chitescu" <Paul.Chitescu () IMC-Group ! org>
Date:       2004-08-23 12:24:28

My Konqueror/Embedded cross-compiled for ARM + OPIE with almost all features
(except Flash part which is in a dynamically loaded library, ~ 200K) is
5.2MB stripped.

You can save about 300K and some runtime speed by configuring
with --disable-debug

You won't be able to reduce the size signifficantly more. The KHTML part
(HTML + CSS + Javascript) accounts for about 85% of the size.

Paul Chitescu