List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: Malformed URL problem
From:       "Paul Chitescu" <Paul.Chitescu () IMC-Group ! org>
Date:       2004-08-09 16:11:05

Without a patch the OPIE version can't receive URLs on the command line! And
I should say 20020912 is awfully old...

Even more, in the (patched) OPIE build there's something fishy in the main()
function when parsing the command line arguments when exactly one argument
is provided (probably something related to qcop). I use an extra --dummy as
a workaround to this problem.

I'm going to investigate.