List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: I am ready to merge the last changes needed by kdelibs 3.1
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () virgilio ! it>
Date:       2003-02-20 8:58:40

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 23:24, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 10:50 AM, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> > Ok, I haven't other ideas for now. Can you try the attached script
> > file,
> > which is what I currently use for the configuration? You'll have to
> > adapt it
> > a bit, but using similar configuratin options could help the debugging.
>
> Now that I do that, I don't get the dcop errors anymore, but I don't
> get anything at all anymore.  :(
>
> Nothing to the console, and nothing to the window...

I don't know about the window, but if you want the debugging info, you should
reconfigure with
localconfigure debug
or
localconfigure fulldebug

and recompile. I'm afraid that you'll need to "make clean" to enable the
debugging output everywhere again.

Luciano.

PS by the way, I fixed the problems with the signals, be sure to update from
CVS.

--
Luciano Montanaro// My public GPG key can be  /"\ ASCII RIBBON
               \X/ found at wwwkeys.pgp.net   \ /   CAMPAIGN