On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 08:36 AM, Luciano Montanaro wrote: > Problem reports and patches are welcome, currently I only tested > konq-e on a > desktop system. The add-ons developed for kdenox on the stable branch > are > present in the head also, but have not been tested yet, apart from the > flash > part, which seems to work well. Just an FYI, I've managed to get konq-e to build on MacOSX with Qt/Mac, but it has some problems running. I'm OK with getting things running, but I'm not much of a coder. If anyone is interested in picking up what I've got, or is willing to sit down with me in a debugging session, I'd appreciate it. I pretty much did it just for the heck of it, but hey, it would be cool to at least get things running on OSX for giggles... There are focus issues which I can only assume are because I'm not setting up the windows properly for Qt/Mac -- the mainwindow_mac.cc is basically just an empty subclass of _x11. On startup, I'm getting: QObject::connect: No such signal KCookieServer::windowUnregistered(long) QObject::connect: (sender name: 'unnamed') QObject::connect: (receiver name: 'unnamed') QObject::connect: Incompatible sender/receiver arguments KAction::activated() --> BrowserView::toggleStatusBar(bool) QMetaObject::findSignal:BrowserView: Conflict with View::openURLRequest(View*,const KURL&,const KParts::URLArgs&) QMetaObject::findSignal:BrowserView: Conflict with View::locationBarURLChanged(const QString&) ...which I can't imagine is good. ;) _______________________________________________ konq-e mailing list konq-e@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/konq-e