List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: I am ready to merge the last changes needed by kdelibs 3.1
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () virgilio ! it>
Date:       2003-02-18 13:36:36

On Tuesday 18 February 2003 12:47, Sebastian Wendt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what does that mean ? Do we have a new Browser Engine then ?
> Do we have to use QT3 then ?
>
> With Best
> Regards,

The HEAD branch is now based on qt3.1.1 and kdelibs KDE_3_1_BRANCH.
So yes, qt3.1 is needed for the head. The stable branch is still based
on qt2.
Problem reports and patches are welcome, currently I only tested konq-e on a
desktop system. The add-ons developed for kdenox on the stable branch are
present in the head also, but have not been tested yet, apart from the flash
part, which seems to work well.

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro// My public GPG key can be  /"\ ASCII RIBBON
               \X/ found at wwwkeys.pgp.net   \ /   CAMPAIGN