List:       konq-e
Subject:    Konqeror/E, opie fonts
From:       Ivo =?iso-8859-2?q?P=F8ikryl?= <prikryl () eurosat ! cz>
Date:       2002-08-14 19:36:15

I am running Konqueror/e under Familiar 6pre1 and opie on Ipaq 3870.
Some National language characters are not displayed correctly on web pages.

After lot of digging, I have find out, that I may need to install unicode on
familiar to have Konqueror show our national characters correctly.

Would somebody please let me know, if htis is correct and probably a hint,
where should Iearn, how to do that..

Sincerely