List:       konq-e
Subject:    RE: Problem with yahoo sign up.
From:       "Prasanna" <prasannap () lycosasia ! com>
Date:       2002-07-16 11:01:33

hi,

This problem is due to the javascript limitation of konqueror. The same behaviour was \
found with the desktop konqueror also.

And I strongly feel that the related file is kdesrc/kjs/array_object.cpp

Could somebody throw some light into this?
A solution would be highly appreciated.

Thanks n regards,
prasanna.