List:       konq-e
Subject:    AW: automatic ScrollBars
From:       Sebastian Wendt <swendt () kwest ! de>
Date:       2002-07-15 12:05:47

Hi,

the Internet Explorer from WinCE just skipps the HTML Tag for
Non-Scrollable frames. Perhaps we should add this to Konq/E, too, so that
HTML pages that cannot be displayed completely today, are accesible even on
small Displays.
Simon, if you want, I can send you a patch which enables this feature.

Regards,
Sebastian

scrollbars (E.g. on http://www.clarion.de) Where do I have to take a look
in the source code to fix this problem (using snaphost from 2002/03/11).