List:       konq-e
Subject:    QPE help needed
From:       "Paul Chitescu" <Paul.Chitescu () IMC-Group ! org>
Date:       2002-07-03 13:48:12

Hi! Me again.

I need people which use QPE to take a look at dropin/kfiledialog.cpp and
properly implement KFileDialog::getSaveFilename (only compiled if configured
with --enable-readwrite). If you wonder why do I need a ReadWritePart -
think KOffice/Embedded ;-)

Also there is a need to fix dropin/kio/krun.cpp KRun::exec when passdata is
true. I don't know if that can be handled by the current QPE version. Should
we use the non-QPE code in this case?

Paul

--
 Paul Chitescu