List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: FW: Flash Plugin
From:       Paul Arch <paul () dsp ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-06-05 1:50:24

Success !! i finally compiled and got it working.. works really well
with most flash stuff I have done, which is really good.. the only thing
I have noticed so far is the flash XML functions don't seem to be
working
 ie:
	conn = new XMLSocket();
	conn.onXML   = _root.returnfromXML;
	conn.onClose = myOnClose;
	conn.onConnect = myOnConnect;
	conn.onSend  = myOnConnect;
	conn.connect( localhost, 1500);

	this call doesnt get complete :( no socket seems to be created

  cheers,

  Paul

Jeevan wrote:

> On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 07:02:57PM +0530, Jeevan wrote:
> > Hi JANG,
> > I applied the patch. But konq/E gave error while compiling, when it
> entered
> > in nsplugins directory . The error is "plugin_part.cpp:10 plugin_part.moc:
> > No such file or directory.
>
> My patch was not a clean one. you should modify Makefiles properly... :-(
>
> And As I remember, you should generate plugin_part.moc file externally.
> it's because of my lazyness. Sorry... :-(
>
> # moc -o plugin_part.moc plugin_part.h
>
> Regards,
> Louis JANG
DSP Systems (a division of SPC-Ardmona Limited). [MMII]