List:       konq-e
Subject:    howto: throbber and large icons...
From:       Mayuresh Kathe <kathe () vsnl ! net>
Date:       2002-05-24 17:51:16

Hi all,

After a long time...

Some time ago there were a couple of patches sent to the list which
allowed us to use larger icons than the current 16x16.

Also, someone (Paul) had submitted code which implemented a throbber
(connection indicator) in the top right of the toolbar.

Can I have those patches please?
I visited our mailing list archives link, but except the latest one
all links are dead.

Eagerly awaiting replies.

~Mayuresh