List:       konq-e
Subject:    libssl for iPAQ
From:       Max Weninger <max () takefive ! co ! at>
Date:       2001-09-25 12:37:13

Hi

> The problem is that the ssl ipkg is incomplete. It contains only
> libcrypto but not libopenssl. Once the ssl ipkg is fixed I'll build a
> new konq ipkg with full SSL support in.

I have build openssl (0.9.5a) for iPAQ.
Who is repsonsible for maintaining the libssl ipkg?
Would it be possible to build a new one including libssl.so?
It would be great if konq-e supports https.

Regards

max

     \
    o/\_          DI Max Weninger
   <\__,\         Email (max@takefive.co.at)
    ">.  |
     ` .-|        Jakob-Haringer-Str. 8
        . \       A-5020 Salzburg - AUSTRIA
         . \      Tel: +43 662 4579150 - Fax: +43 662 4579156
         .-|