List:       kroupware
Subject:    Re: audit-proof email archive / Revisionssicheres Email-Archiv
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2023-02-06 13:22:58

Hi Hede,

I have no idea if your personal way for an email archive is good or bad. \
But I can say I‘m using piler mailarchive for my business which is a very \
good solution and you can use it with no cost if you like - same as with \
kolab: you can buy enterprise support but you don't have to if you don't \
need it.

So give it a try.

Cheers
Thomas