List:       kolab-users
Subject:    sa-learn
From:       Sruli Saurymper <sruli () saurymper ! com>
Date:       2020-06-04 12:54:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

I run sa-learn from time to time but I have difficulty with ham, I have
some users Inboxes that have only good emails with zero spam they have
10,000s of emails, i cannot copy those emails to another folder (each is
>30GB).

My question is when running sa-learn --ham, does it scan subfolders? if
it does NOT then its easy enough to just give it the root of the mailbox
dir, else I have no way to make it learn ham.

Thanks

Sruli