List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Re: Seafile with Kolab on Nginx?
From:       Milan Petrovic <petrovic.milan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-01-10 8:57:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks Daniel,

What actually made me ask this is that all the descriptions of Seafile
integration were having an Apache config change part and I couldn't quite
translate those into a meaningful Nginx conf change.

I've ended up (last night) moving Seafile to its own subdomain, updated its
and Kolab's config files and, even without touching Nginx at all (except
for reconfiguring it for subdomain) - everything seems to work so far.

Thanks again, Milan.