List:       kolab-users
Subject:    roundcubemail-plugin-libkolab-skin-larry missing
From:       Thomas Spuhler <thomas.spuhler () btspuhler ! com>
Date:       2015-09-21 18:19:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Adding the devs

There are still files missing:
%files -n roundcubemail-plugin-libkolab-skin-larry -f plugin-libkolab-skin-
larry.files
%files -n roundcubemail-plugin-libkolab-skin-larry -f plugin-libkolab-skin-
larry.files
%files -n roundcubemail-plugin-kolab_activesync-skin-larry-assets -f plugin-
kolab_activesync-skin-larry-assets.files

Am I missing something? I am using the source from the nightly build tarball.

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63