List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Resource Booking shows Green when it shouldn't....
From:       Paul Bronson <signaldeveloper () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-08-28 2:19:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

centos 6.5
kolab 3.4

Booked a resource, not reflecting as busy for user if booking an event on
same date/time. Also not showing busy for other users. Tried adjusted
permissions on actual resource to "anyone" read/write

I will get a declined message sent to my email stating the reservation was
declined but it shows green when booking, and the "find resources" shows as
green all open.

Any ideas as to what this is?