List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Re: Kolab 3.3 install - multiple servers
From:       Torsten Grote <grote () kolabsys ! com>
Date:       2014-11-24 22:07:39

On Monday 24 November 2014 07:03:56 Trogdor Wasaman wrote:
> To be clear, you are saying to do a single server install on each server
> and then remove unnecessary services from the appropriate servers and then
> modify the appropriate config files?

Yes, almost that. It should be sufficient to do only one single server test
install and then migrating the individual services to individual servers,
removing them from the test server.

But you can do the full procedure on all servers as well, although I figure
starting out from one single server might be easier.

Kind Regards,
Torsten