List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Kolab User with Posix account attributes
From:       Nikolai Maziashvili <mkudro () outlook ! com>
Date:       2014-11-22 12:47:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everyone,

In order to avoid creating two separate user lists (Kolab Users and Posix Users) i \
was thinking to add to Kolab User all the missing attributes from Posix User.  But \
before i do that i'd like to ask ldap knowledgeable people - will i break something? \
Logic tells me - no, but want to make sure. Regards,
Nikolai