List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Migration to Kolab from other Cyrus deployment
From:       "Nathanael D. Noblet" <nathanael () gnat ! ca>
Date:       2014-09-18 22:21:16

Hello,

  Just a quick question. Suppose I have a cyrus installation. Not based
on kolab. We're about to re-image/re-install that server, maintaining
the user's email. I'm just wondering, if I were to install and configure
kolab, then copy the files from the old cyrus installation ( it'd only
be available via a backup otherwise I'd use imapsync). In anycase once
the users are created if I copied the files over and ran a reconstruct
everything should just hum along normally I would presume? Is this a
correct assumption?

--
Nathanael