List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Re: automate sieve scripts
From:       "Jerry Pommer" <jpommer () bynari ! net>
Date:       2013-09-30 17:00:28

-----Original Message-----
From: "Geoff Nordli" <geoffn@gnaa.net>
Sent: September 30, 2013 4:30:58 PM UTC
To: users@lists.kolab.org

On 13-09-30 07:27 AM, Jerry Pommer wrote:
> [...]

Hi Jerry.

Yes, I like this method the best and is what I tried initially, but I
didn't have any luck getting it working.

Once you compile the script, do you need a trigger to force the sieve
service to recognize it?

thanks,

Geoff

Geoff,

Not in my experience. As long as you compile it to the target of that symbolic link \
it should start working right away. Now, if you have a mistake in your script it \
could still appear to compile fine but quietly fail and appear that it isn't running \
at all.