List:       kroupware
Subject:    FQDN Advice Sought
From:       Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann () web ! de>
Date:       2013-09-24 11:47:14

Hello,

My domain setup for my kolab3 installation is to look like represented in
the attached drawing.
I'm using DynDNS because they offer mx records with failover mail server
entries - DynDNS-provided servers that will capture mail should my own
server be down and will forward it once it comes up again (as an amateur sys
admin I just love that).
The mail domain name handled by colab is supposed to by "family.org".

I could uses some advise on what hostname to set in the lxc container for
the whole thing to work.

Thank you for any hints.

Sincerely, Joh

["DomainIssue.png" (image/png)]