List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Newer than Wheezy Korganizer?
From:       Diane Trout <diane () ghic ! org>
Date:       2012-12-31 18:47:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I noticed that you're packaging Kolab 3.0 for wheezy, but the korganizer
packages are pretty old. Is there a newer repository for the clent for wheezy
somewhere, are people running kubuntu, or are people just building from source?

I managed to build enough of KDE 4.10 from source to see that akonadi &
korganizer integration looked much more complete. I was hoping for something a
little cleaner having half of of kde installed into my home directory. (Or the
pain of building my own KDE snapshot debian packages.)

Diane