List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Re: Kolab Exchange integration !!!
From:       "Georg C. F. Greve" <greve () kolabsys ! com>
Date:       2012-05-25 9:15:53

On Tuesday 22 May 2012 15.29:30 Amit > wrote:
> Is it possible to integrate Kolab and Exchange interoperation for free/bu=
sy
> and mail. As zimbra provides a comprehensive support on this.
> Anybody any idea on this ?

It is possible on the 2.4 product series against Exchange 2003 out of the b=
ox, =

but takes someone with deep knowledge of the free/busy system and server. =

We can help if you want.

Against other versions of Exchange you're better off with Kolab 3.0, which =
will =

support this for more versions and other systems more easily, but we can =

currently not guarantee when this will be finished. =

If there was actual customer interest we'd be happy to accelerate this part=
 of =

the development to make sure you can address your needs with Kolab.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss how this would work.

Best regards,
Georg

-- =

Georg C. F. Greve