List:       kolab-users
Subject:    RE: Installation of Kolab 2.4 on Centos 6.2
From:       "Nazeer" <Nazeer () kryptonpcs ! co ! za>
Date:       2012-05-10 12:28:59

I Don=92t understand how something can be blocking port 80... before doing =
the
setup, I checked if anything was running on port 80 and there was nothing
running

I then get the error... its on a fresh Centos 6.2 install =

The first time its starts httpd fine, then it stops and starts it again and
that=92s when the error appears...