Am Freitag 02 M=E4rz 2012, 21:16:35 schrieb Ingo Kl=F6cker: > On Thursday 01 March 2012, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote: > > Am Donnerstag 01 M=E4rz 2012, 23:05:28 schrieb Thorsten Schnebeck: > > > Hi, > > > = > > > I had the challenge to restore mail-data from local backup to a > > > (IMAP)-server. > > = > > ups, wrong mailing list - but the IMAP server IS of course a Kolab > > server - and maybe a Kolab + Kontact User has already a fine > > solution for my challenge > = > Do I understand correctly that you've lost the mail-data on the IMAP > server and therefore want to restore it from the Akonadi cache on the > client? So far I have not lost mail, but I would like to know if I could reuse Akon= adi = cache as restore data. As every client has daily backups this can be a = interesting second source for data restoring. In the past I had a restore = strategy from old kmail. When upgrading the clients to a newer KDE and kmai= l2 = in the future I would like to know now how to improve/change these kind = strategies. Therefor I start this challenge. BTW, I restored mail for an account with older server backup data missing t= he = ~20 latest mails, run cyrreconstruct, copied the "lost mails" from Akonadi = as = described and rerun cyrreconstruct. Now in Horde-webmail "sort by date" is = broken but all mails are there. Bye Thorsten _______________________________________________ Kolab-users mailing list Kolab-users@kolab.org https://www.intevation.de/mailman/listinfo/kolab-users