List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Re: Kontact on Windows - Problems with deleting
From:       Jochen May <jochen () jmay ! org>
Date:       2011-11-09 20:15:20

Hi,

i found the problem. It=B4s about the settings for the trash. =

On all my machines, i set the trash folder to Kolab-Server  \ Posteingang \ =

Trash. With Kontact on Linux i never have problems. Only the windows pc got =

this problems. =

So it looks like tat Kontact on windows can not move the mail to the trash,=
 if =

the trash is on the kolab-server. Kontact version is 4.7.1

But anyway, this should be working, or? =

Greetings =

Jochen