List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Changing Hostnames and UIDs?
From:       Fiona_Dürst <fiona-lists () traum-welten ! com>
Date:       2011-02-13 20:41:53

Hii!

I and my admin have been wondering if it's possible to change kolab hostnames and to \
edit the UIDs? The later would be optional and save those who use webmail to type \
more than necessary.

Reason for changing the host names is that we'll probably open up our server to \
customers and we'd like them to give them an login url that relates to their domain, \
not just our rather cryptic one. It's that possible while retaining all messages etc?

Thanks for any help

Fiona Dürst