List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Re: and once again: can not delete a user!
From:       Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck () gmx ! net>
Date:       2010-07-25 2:51:50

Hi,

seems to be holiday in Kolab land.

I'm still searching for help for my deleting problem.

I could debug the deleting procedure:

When I delete e.g. the external user 'test' in the master server webadmin
tool, the LDAP file for 'test' gets two kolabDeleteFlags, one for the slave \
 server and one for master server.
Then slurpd opens port 9999 and syncs database to the slave.
Now slaves kolabd triggers somehow and deletes all the stuff that need do \
be deleted - like  imap  store for real Kolab users.
When ready the KolabDeleteFlag for the slave is removed (by kolabd?) on the \
 slaves LDAP,
Again slurpd syncs the ldap between master and slave.
Now, when master is the only KolabDeleteFlag left, kolabd(?) starts \
cleaning  the relevant data on the master .... and stops! I mean kolabd \
still runs but  there is no delete action.

And now I need help. Where is the code that handles the stuff after \
cleaning up  and then removing the ldap entry? It seems to be a kolabd \
backend - but so far  I did not find anything.

Bye

  THorsten