List:       kolab-users
Subject:    forwarding should use a selected mailserver
From:       Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck () gmx ! net>
Date:       2009-12-02 11:31:26

Hi,

I would like to solve a very special problem. Some Kolab-user forward their mail to \
an external exchange server. This external domain has 3 mails servers in its mx \
record with different metrics. Due to some very strange relay rules the the first and \
second attempt to forward a mail does time-out. Only the last server is the one that \
accepts incoming mails. There is no chance to change this messy setup. Its part of \
their fail-back strategy. I would like to reduce the time for forwarding to this mail \
domain and drop sending according to mx metrics and want to send mails to \
anyuser@forwarddomain.net directly to the 3rd mailserver.
Question:
Is there  somewhere a magic postfix config where I can define the mailserver of a \
named mail domain?

Bye

  Thorsten