List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Re: Distribution list..
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2009-08-18 9:56:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Donnerstag, 13. August 2009 15:17:46 schrieb fabrice:
> I try different way, but I was scared about the answer, as when you have a
> lot of users, you need to copy all the account on the distribution list..

You could use a script to do this
and another solution to the problem could be to add some custom address
resolution with postfix, but that is technically more involved.

> maybe in a future version of kolab..

> On Thursday 13 August 2009 14:57:50 Sascha Schneider wrote:
> > No, that does not work, because every entry in the distribution list
> > must be a user

I do not think we will support distribution list in distribution lists because
of the technical implications of such a search on the directory server, which
would be in danger of unlimited recursion. ;)