List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Wiki page started (what mobile device would you recommend)
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2009-08-18 8:15:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Mittwoch, 12. August 2009 18:36:43 schrieb Alexander Schröter:
> On Thursday 30 July 2009 02:37:40 pm Alexander Schröter wrote:
> > Yes thank you for sharing your information.
> >
> > Actually I have been thinking about how to set up a wiki page for this. I
> > signed up and I am going to propose my idea next week.
>
> I have to admit it's not much yet but I started to change the WikiPage
> regarding the SyncML Web Client.
>
> https://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Web_Client_SyncML

Yes, very nice. Somehow we should make sure that feature lists are connected
with a specific Kolab Server version, so we do not lose track of what works
with which version.

> > I will use the information given by Chris and will add mine own. I so far
> > have a working funambol thunderbird connector under windows and a working
> > funambol outlook 2007 connector under windows.
>
> I guess I would rather have Chris add his information himself because I am
> missing quiet some details on Software and Functionality.
>
> So @Chris please add your Device in the table I have started.

Of course it would be cool to have people enter the devices themselfs,
in some case I think it is helpful if somebody having more experience with the
wiki just enters it, with a citation or link to the email.

Best,
Bernhard