Am Tuesday 20 February 2007 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel: > I don't know the resmgr code too well but there is a section that > should be responsible for identifying events with the same id and > consequently update the old event data rather than creating a new > event. > > Can you increase the log output of resmgr and check the invitation > processing? Thanks, Gunnar. I've just tried to reproduce, but it worked out of the box for updating of an event. The cancelation worked as well, however somehow I had to refresh the (d)IMAP cache in Kontact for that read-only calendar folder. The msg for the event was still visible after a sync. Perhaps it's not so common to have ressource calendars available via read-only ACLs on the resource's calendar folder. Anyway, now I know where to look at if it happens again. Andreas