Hi Alessio, thanks for reply! Am Freitag 25 Februar 2005 17:10 schrieb Alessio Cecchi: > Stefan ha scritto: > > Hello List, > > > > I'm playing around with horde ontop of a postgres-db within kolab. > > Because I'm already running such a db on another machine, I don't want to > > maintain a second db-engine locally on my groupware server. Where are the > > db-connection settings stored in horde? > > You can set the horde db setting through the administrator pannel or in > www/horde/config/conf.php, $conf['sql'] sections. I will check this! > If you plan to run horde under apache enviroment from kolab installation > you must recompile php package for support postgres. php package from > kolab not include support for mysql o postgres. Yes! I know, i modified my obmtool.conf file and made a kolab-upgrade, so it runs automagically :-) If anybody is interested, I can post my commented install log somewhere! Have a nice weekend Stefan