Am Freitag 14 Januar 2005 10:57 schrieb Bernhard Reiter: > On Tuesday 11 January 2005 09:24, Stefan wrote: > > I want to store my business events in a shared folder (so my colleagues > > are able to see where I am) AND in my private IMAP folder! Additionally > > my private events should be stored in the same IMAP folder, only! > > Note that the term "shared folder" can be confusing. > I suggest you create a second folder (KDE Kolab2 client: use context menu > on the imap inbox folder) for private appointments. > > Use the access permissions on the first folder to give read access > to all colleagues. By default the second one will only be accessible by > yourself. > > THe KDE Kolab2 client shows you a unified calendar and when > creating a new event you get asked in which folder you want to save it. > The freebusy list will contain all events unless you mark them as "free > time". Aha!!!! Thank you very much! You've enlightend my mind! :-) Have a nice weekend! Stefan