List:       kolab-users
Subject:    RE: Cannot change user's quotas
From:       severett <severett () noratek ! com>
Date:       2004-12-23 17:28:40

I downloaded and installed/compiled everything that was in:
http://www.fruitsalad.org/kolab/server/development/20041201-full/sources/

No more and no less.

I can create a user with a quota without a problem.  When I try to edit that user and \
change/add a quota I get the message: LDAP Error: Could not modify object cn=John \
Doe,dc=gov,dc=mack,dc=sk,dc=ca: Object class violation

Shawn