Hello List, I've upgraded to proko2 (CVS from today) and kolab2 latest version at "fruitsalad"! Could someone provide me with the correct upload- and download-URL for getting my FB-Lists working again! While uploading my FB-infos to the server, I'm getting an error message that told me: webdavs://user%40domain.tld@$mykolabserver/freebusy/user%40domain.tld.ifb was not accessable! Hey guys! I don't want to blame someone, but: My users don't have addresses like user@FQHN.domain.tld !!!!!!!!!!!!! We have discussed this topic so often! (German) SEUFZ........ so what do I have to configure how and where, so that FB-lists are working again! ......with my real mail-addresses and real user accounts! TIA Stefan