List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Update running kolab system
From:       Frank =?iso-8859-1?Q?Matthie=DF?= <frankm () lug-owl ! de>
Date:       2004-10-18 11:58:06

I have setup a debian sarge system with kolab 1.9. The system seems to
build correct and runs so far as i can access via https to the admin
pages to create some users.

My question is how to update such a running openpkg system?
I download the  sources from efrakon[1] and build that with obmtool from
those directory. There is no "update" target in obmtool.conf. How to
updater to newer version of packets?

[1] http://www.erfrakon.de/mirrors/ftp.kolab.org/server/development/20040809-full/sources/
[2] http://lug-owl.de/~frankm/kolab/external/kolab_packetlist_openpkg.list

Frank.
--
Frank Matthieß

"A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in four minutes"