List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Re: a few questions
From:       "Carsten Burghardt" <carsten () cburghardt ! com>
Date:       2004-07-30 7:22:16

> Which _is_ the correct latest, "bestest" source, and where do I get it?
>
> Which is the correct latest, "bestest" documentation, and where do I get
> it?

This is indeed pretty confusing for a new user so I personally just use
the packages from zfos. They are installed pretty easy and actually work.
I started with a binary package but then had to upgrade to a newer source
package because umlauts where not handled correctly by the latest binary
version of cyrus. But even this upgrade worked pretty flawless.
Documentation is a bit of a problem - the best source seems to be this
mailinglist.

hth

Carsten