List:       kolab-format
Subject:    RE: [Kolab-devel] Declaring a new folder type for Horde preferences
From:       "Joon Radley" <joon () radleys ! co ! za>
Date:       2007-10-16 8:19:04

Hi,

> Back to the Kolab-compatible clients: Your suggestion is to limit the
> type of folders we use to the set of folder types that are supported
> by all clients declared Kolab-compliant. This also means to limit the
> addition of features to the slowest progressing Kolab-compatible
> client. I assume that we will thus be always slightly behind the
> Microsoft product.

You cannot limit the type of folders as custom folders are supported in Outlook. \
Kolab compliant clients should not display unknown folder types for that client and \
normal IMAP4 clients will see the Kolab client information body of the message.

Best Regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557