List:       kolab-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kolab-devel] New Kolab Client for Windows Package based on Kontact 4.8
From:       Andre Heinecke <aheinecke () intevation ! de>
Date:       2012-08-01 12:40:51

Hi,

At Wednesday 01 August 2012 12:50:09 Thomas Reitelbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thank you for the new release!
>
> I'm using it on a regular base and I really love to see how kontact for
> windows evolves.
> But there is still one problem for me: I still have no clue where to repo=
rt
> bugs.
> The Bugreport-Assistant (help -> report bug/wish) redirects me to
> bugs.kde.org, but i have the feeling this is the wrong place?
>
> Some time ago I asked the same question but I was confused by different
> answers.

http://bugs.kde.org is the right place. Just select Windows as your platfor=
m =

and system (if you have not verified that this is also an issue on other =

Systems). The Version (e.g. 4.8.5) can be taken from the about dialog.

For installer related issues you can use the product KDE-Windows in the KDE =

bugtracker.

Best Regards,
Andre

-- =

Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabr=FCck | AG Osnabr=FCck, HR B =
18998
Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner