List:       kolab-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kolab-devel] where to report kontact/windows issues?
From:       Andre Heinecke <aheinecke () intevation ! de>
Date:       2012-03-05 8:55:05

Hi Guys,

Am Samstag 03 M=E4rz 2012 17:38:10 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> Am Samstag, 3. M=E4rz 2012, 14:30:34 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
> > Zitat von Thomas Reitelbach <tr@erdfunkstelle.de>:
> > >  I've read about other bug filing mechanisms for kolab, which confuses
> > >  me.
> >
> > I think the link got lost with the new website. Should be at
> > http://issues.kolab.org
>
> Kontact still uses the old tracker which now can be found at
> https://roundup.kolab.org/
Both wrong :P
https://bugs.kde.org as it is linked by the Software is correct. =

To avoid a bit Confusion, Kolab Systems is packaging Kontact as the =

native "Kolab Client for Windows" (Thus the Package name) Inside the Packag=
e =

is KDE Kontact with KDE Bugs :)

I regularly "roam" the bugzilla in search for Windows specific bugs but fee=
l =

free to add me (aheinecke@intevation.de) to the CC list of your Windows Bug=
s. =

(I'm the maintainer of the Kontact Windows Packages)

Regards,
Andre

-- =

Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabr=FCck | AG Osnabr=FCck, HR B =
18998
Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner