List:       kolab-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kolab-devel] something is not good about kolab
From:       "Joon Radley" <joon () radleys ! co ! za>
Date:       2007-06-28 15:14:36

Hi Ingo,

> A "shiny" design and a good UI is a rather big task, and HTML doesn't make
it
> easier. But I think Joon is right, the first impression is often decisive.

I have been told that the functionality does not have to change at all, just
the graphics, HTML and CSS will make all the difference. As I personally
have no experience with this, I assumed that it would not require brain
surgery to do. Is it that a big effort?

Best Regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC