List:       kolab-devel
Subject:    [Kolab-devel] [issue1573] Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise ready to
From:       Jan <kolab-issues () intevation ! de>
Date:       2007-01-19 10:26:52

New submission from Jan <gregqplo@welshcenter.com>:

Office 2007 is available for enterprise users from November 30, 2006. The e=
nd user version is available from the beginning of 2007. The 2007 Microsoft=
 Office System, also known as Microsoft Office 2007, is the most recent ver=
sion of Microsoft's productivity suite. Formerly known as Office 12 in the =
initial stages of its beta cycle, it was scheduled to be made available to =
volume license customers on November 30, 2006, with general availability fo=
llowing in early 2007. Office 2007 contains a number of new features, the m=
ost notable of which is the entirely new graphical user interface called th=
e Ribbon, replacing the menus and toolbars that have been the cornerstone o=
f Office since its inception.Office 2007 also includes new applications and=
 server-side tools. Chief amongst these is Groove, a collaboration and comm=
unication suite for smaller businesses which was originally developed by Gr=
oove Networks before being acquired by Microsoft in 2005. Also included is =
Office Sharepoi
 nt Server 2007, a major revision to the server platform for Office applica=
tions, which supports "Excel Services", a client-server architecture for su=
pporting Excel workbooks that are shared in real time between multiple mach=
ines, and are also viewable and editable through a web page.While Office 20=
07 includes many new features, one has been removed entirely: Microsoft Fro=
ntPage is no longer being developed; its successor is the Microsoft Express=
ion line of products.
Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
Retail Price $899.00
Our Price $79.95
You save $819.05
http://on0click.org
Please note, that there will be more special offers available for our const=
ant customers. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all inf=
ormation contained herein. DS Team makes no warranty expressed or implied w=
ith respect to accuracy of the information, including price, product editor=
ials or product specifications. Product and manufacturer names are used onl=
y for the purpose of identification. We appreciate your cooperation with us=
 and we'll be glad to see you as our clients in the future.

messages: 9402
nosy: gregqplo
status: unread
title: Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise ready to download