List:       kolab-announce
Subject:    [Kolab-announce] New Root Certificate Authority for Intevation (and
From:       Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas () intevation ! de>
Date:       2010-03-16 16:40:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi!

Our new PKI went productive today and we will exchange the SSL
certificates of all servers (e.g. issues.kolab.org and
files.kolab.org) before March 24th, 2010.

Please import our new Root CA from https://ssl.intevation.de/
if you want to establish a complete trust path to our servers.

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas@intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998