shaheed wrote: > > I too am worried about this. How will compound documents be handled? Oh, I thought I explained that: KoFilterManager will get a parent filter manager passed in the constructor which is 0 by default. When you find an embedded document you create a new filter manager and specify the current one as parent. Then you save the contents of the embedded file to disk (I can't imagine a different way). If the embedded filter asks for a stream in the storage it will get one with the proper prefix automatically (from the parent's KoStore object, so it's directly inside the correct storage). Ciao, Werner _______________________________________________ Koffice-devel mailing list Koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel