List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [BUG] KWord display text much too small
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-09-05 20:59:52

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 08:23:49PM +0200, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 12:39:54AM +0200, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 4. September 2001 23:26, Thomas Zander wrote:
> > > Are you using altialiased fonts? I know that that snapshot of kdelibs had
> > > problems with always having antialiased fonts on, so make sure that your
> > > vector fonts work before starting KWord ;)
> > > And as X3 does not do font-antialiasing....
> >
> > Do you think that it is solved in kdelibs in the meanwhile?
>
> In which way was there a kdelibs bug with AA'ed fonts?

In that I was unsuccesful to use fonts that were not vector fonts, in other
words, I could not use non-AA.

I still thing this is stupid; that as soon as I turn on AA the whole of KDE
stops being able to use bitmapped fonts...
This is a lot of fun when I had just one vector font, it was a script font ;)