List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Kash Money Manager Document...
From:       "Michael Stemle" <mstemle () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-08-29 19:03:36

Hey all.  As some of you are aware, I'm working on a project called Kash =
Money Manager.  I have a question to ask of you all.  Should each account=
 constitute a new and separate document?  I'm thinking yes, but I just th=
ought that I'd ask for some more opinions.Get more from the Web.  FREE MS=
N Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com