List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KPresenter: Screen Landscape/Portrait
From:       Lenny <kudling () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-24 11:59:54

Ok, according to Werner this bug is actually a feature. He said, that the
definition is like this: "portrait == normal position".

I personally disagree with this. In my pov "landscape" means, you are
viewing a "landscape", thus width > height, and "portrait" means viewing
a "portrait" -> height > width. I dont see why it's necessary to
redefine this mapping for the "Screen" case. It's like swapping the
actions of "ok"- and "cancel"-buttons in some dialogs.